Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A True Wota

I just read a post from another blogger talking about what is considered a pure and true wota. I read it, and found that I do not currently follow the two key requirements. I do not devote myself to only one idol, and I am not very financially invested in my idol. I'm going off to college next year, and I'm not even going to any cons because of it. I do not have the money to spend. However, I could pick one but I am uneasy about it. I love so many, so I don't know what I'm going to do. Should I pick an AKB and a H!P idol, or must I only have one. Once I have the cash, can I buy products of other idols as well. I do have favorites, but too many. If I had to pick one at this moment I would likely select Sayumi-chan from Morning Musume. What do you think, who should I choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...