Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New PV!!!!!

News, news, news! There are so many new releases coming out now or in the near future, so I am just going to do it a couple big posts. I have personally discovered so many other idol groups that it is overwhelming. I am not going to introduce them because I will likely make a mistake, just see wiki.

Idoling!!!
There is a reason I do 'random image of the day'. I do it because people enjoy, me too, pictures. Then it is also useful to inform. I mentioned them before in RIOTD.
S.O.W - Sense Of Wonder PV


Next is something I am not at all familiar with. This new PV is something else.
中野腐女子シスターズ『Honey Bee~』PV


SCANDAL
A new rock-focused idol group, not an actual new group just a new one to me.

(Sorry about sizing problems)

Buono!
I posted the preview a while back, but I thought I would put up the full PV too.
Our Songs PV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...