Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mina's Top AKB48 Girlfriend + Friend Material Ranking

You know the game screw, marry, or kill (or some version of it).  I thought it would kind of be a fun post to do.  Now I don't hate enough members, nor do I really care to point out girls unless they do something wrong.  I'm going to do a small ranking of my top picks of who I would want to be friends with or date in real life.  If you haven't picked up on it yet I do go both ways, so this isn't I would go gay for kind of deal.  I might continue this with SKE48 and other groups (including guys), but I want to get to know the members better first.

Girlfriend Material
1. Kasai Tomomi (B)
If I ever pictured myself with an AKB member it is usually her.  She is unbelievably cute, sexy, beautiful, and fashionable.  She just looks like a sweetheart.  This is why the whole 'ero' deal keeps pissing me off.  Since when did she go from one of the loli, Sayumi-esque cute girl to overly sexual.  I find that there are other members who look just as 'ero' as she does.  The main reason why she is at the top spot is I could picture us living together.


2. Sato Amina (B)
Ever since she got her hair cut I've been overcome with moe~feelings towards her.  Her face, voice, and personality is adorable.  I have a thing for curves, so I think she has a hot bod.  If you guys haven't heard she also was a victim to a raving wota.  The thing with healthy body types is that they all have their pluses and minuses; all you need is to know how to dress for your body.  She wants to become a radio personality which sounds awesome to me.




3. Itano Tomomi (K)
Tomochin is promoted as this cool beauty, which I don't disagree with.  However, when you watch programs like bimyo you see her goofy, normal side which is ten times more endearing.  I love to cook and bake and she is infamous for her taste buds. . . more like lack there of.  It would take some pressure off.  It also gives the impression that she enjoys eating.  

4. Nakagawa Haruka (A)
5. Ota Aika (A)
6. Minegishi Minami (K)
7. Kitahara Rie (B)
8. Miyazawa Sae (K)
9. Katayama Haruka (A)

10. Yamauchi Suzuran (4)
[If any of you dare to say anything about the above picture, I'll be very cross.  It is the cutest picture of her, but she is unfortunately stuffing her face with melted cheese that looks like something else.  It doesn't help that I feel like a pedo for putting her and Lovetan on the ranking.  I'm 19 so everyone else is perfectly normal.]

Friend Material
1. Moeno Nito (K)
2. Sashihara Rino (A)
3. Oba Mina (4)
4. Maeda Atsuko (A)
5. Uchida Mayumi (K)
6. Miyazaki Miho (B)
7. Takahashi Minami (A)
8. Oshima Yuko (K)
9. Nakamata Shiori (4)
10. Nakatsuka Tomomi (K)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...