Friday, January 13, 2012

AKB48 - GIVE ME FIVE Audio + Info

I know I don't usually do these kind of things, so also don't expect this to become a common occurrence.  I just have more time on my hands since it is winter break.  Although, I shouldn't be because I have tons of paperwork to get done because I will be studying abroad next year.  (I'll be in Nagoya so I'm going to spend some quality time with SKE48.)  I also wanted to do this because I'm excited, as usual, for AKB48's upcoming single.  I think it is really catchy and I immediately liked it, which doesn't usually happen.  Plus, it was quite different than what people were expecting.  People are left guessing as to why.  Akimoto might be doing away with the pattern because it is too predictable.  He might be sick of writing slow graduation/ sakura singles.  Some fans have hypothesized that five members are graduating.  (The only problem with that theory is that they would likely announce it at a concert ahead of time in order to promote sales of those member's last single.)  We can tell from the tracklist that he is trying something new, which is thrilling (well for me at least so I guess it is working).
However, I'm not planning on grabbing a copy.  First of all I would need to wait until I heard some previews for the special girl units.  Special Girls A looks to be a cute song, reminiscent of past Undergirls tracks.  Special Girls B is a little more up in the air.  It could be cool, sexy, sporty, or maybe a ballad.  They have many of the stronger vocalists.  The title translates to The Shepherd's Travels.  My guess is a ballad.  Both look promising so I don't know which copy I would want.  Besides I'm on a budget being in college and all.  I tend to only make one seasonal purchase and that was SKE48's upcoming single.  (I would leave a link so you can indulge as well but the pre-orders are all sold out!  I am so happy I got one when I did.)  I'm hoping I can get enough points from people using my links this month.  If it does happen I might splurge.  Then again, there is a pretty looking photobook (besides Matsui Rena's) of AKB48 members wearing glasses.  I LOVE IDOLS IN GLASSES! (Why do you think Mii-chan is my oshi. . . okay that's not the reason but it is a plus.)  Or I could grab NMB48's upcoming single.

TYPE A
[CD]
1. GIVE ME FIVE! 
2. Sweet & Bitter (Selection 6) 
3. NEW SHIP (Special Girls A) 
[DVD]
1. GIVE ME FIVE! PV
2. Sweet & Bitter PV
3. NEW SHIP PV
4. GIVE ME FIVE! MAKING Part 1
5. Utsukushii MIX Kouza

TYPE B
[CD] 
1. GIVE ME FIVE! 
2. Sweet & Bitter (Selection 6) 
3. Hitsujikai no Tabi (Special Girls B)
 [DVD]

1. GIVE ME FIVE! PV 
2. Sweet & Bitter PV 

3. Hitsujikai no Tabi PV 
4. GIVE ME FIVE! MAKING Part 2 
5. Utsukushii overture & encore Kouza 


Member Lists:
[GIVE ME FIVE! - Senbatsu] 
Team A: Kojima Haruna / Sashihara Rino / Shinoda Mariko / Takajo Aki / Takahashi Minami / Maeda Atsuko 
Team K: Itano Tomomi / Oshima Yuko / Minegishi Minami / Miyazawa Sae / Yokoyama Yui 
Team B: Kasai Tomomi / Kashiwagi Yuki / Kitahara Rie / Watanabe Mayu 
SKE48: Matsui Jurina / Matsui Rena 
NMB48: Yamamoto Sayaka 


[Sweet & Bitter – Selection 6] 
Team A: Sashihara Rino / Shinoda Mariko / Takahashi Minami / Maeda Atsuko 
Team K: Itano Tomomi / Oshima Yuko 


[NEW SHIP – Special Girls A] 
Team B: Sato Sumire 
Team 4: Ichikawa Miori / Iriyama Anna / Shimazaki Haruka / Yamauchi Suzuran 
Research Students: Iwata Karen / Kato Rena / Kawaei Rina / Takahashi Juri / Tano Yuka 
SKE48: Kizaki Yuria / Matsui Jurina / Kimoto Kanon
NMB48: Watanabe Miyuki 
HKT48: Kodama Haruka 
JKT48: Melody Nurramdhani Laksani 


[Hitsujikai no Tabi – Special Girls B] 
Team A: Iwasa Misaki / Oota Aika / Katayama Haruka / Kuramochi Asuka / Kojima Haruna / Takajo Aki 
Team K: Akimoto Sayaka / Umeda Ayaka / Kikuchi Ayaka / Fujie Reina / Matsui Sakiko / Minegishi Minami / Miyazawa Sae / Yokoyama Yui 
Team B: Kasai Tomomi / Kashiwagi Yuki / Kitahara Rie / Sato Amina / Masuda Yuka / Watanabe Mayu 
Team 4: Shimada Haruka / Nagao Mariya 
SKE48: Matsui Rena / Takayanagi Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...