Sunday, May 29, 2011

Is It Possible to See AKB at Saitama Seibu Dome?

This is great news for AKB48.  It is their first dome concert and the event location can hold from 36,000 to 50,000 fans (according to different sources)!  They will be performing July 22, 23, and 24.  I'm in Japan until July 29th, so if I can get tickets I'm pretty sure I can swing getting a day off.  Anyway, I was looking what people have been saying on Stage48 and someone mentioned that because of the large venue reselling places' prices may not be too bad.  If you guys have advice for purchasing large scale concert tickets for AKB48, or just Japan in general that would be much appreciated.  I will be in Tokyo on June 27-29 for sure, so yeah.  Oh, my flight leaves tomorrow for Japan!  If I have internet access I will blog a ton.  Congrats to AKB48 for having the first-week best CD sales in Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...