Sunday, May 29, 2011

Preparation for Japan Trip: Where does AKB go?

When I decided that I would spend two nights in Tokyo I recalled AKB48's mini-series: AKB600.  The premise is that you follow a member around for a day and cut it down to about ten minutes.  I'll start with the places I plan on visiting and then post the rest after the jump.  (I kind of wanted to confront the haters because people responded well to my Heavy Rotation= slutty McSlut slut, but I don't even care that much about what they are saying.  I am too pleased with the rewards all of their hard work.  I mean Kojima Haruna fainted while shooting a TV program and the two other AKB48 members weren't phased by it.)  Now, some of the restaurant look good (after the jump), but they might be better if you go with at least another person.

Shopping:
Kitahara and a fellow AKB member went to the store Cecil McBee at the Minatomirai 109.  I've noticed a couple other members shop here like Maeda Ami.

 Sashihara and Komori went shopping at OLIVE des OLIVE at Sunshine City.

Here is one I am iffy about.  The clothes looked great and Itano Tomomi shops here, but it looks like it could be a bit pricey.  

Minegishi browsed manga and photobooks here at Harajuku's Book Off.  I already decided I was going to purchase a photobook and get a couple as gifts for my friends (a Takamina fan and a friend [who would enjoy Mayu's butt-shots].

 Shinoda visited this hat store, CA4LA, in Omotesando.  I like hats, but I am also on a budget.

Kasai Tomomi went to Auntie Rosa at a department store.  The clothes look cute, plus I trust Tomo~mi's taste.

Food:
Shinoda Mariko grabbed lunch at what the narrator refers to as a friend to commoners. . . I guess that means cheap.  She ordered pork shabu curry rice at CoCo Ichi, which sounds delicious.

I like crepes, so it doesn't necessarily have to be Momi&Toy's.

Mayu and Natsumi had fun at DANSO-kisa 80+1; Danso is when women dress up as good-looking guys.

 Minegishi also had something to eat at the gyoza chain: KING.

Last, but not least, is the Italian restaurant that Oshima had dinner with Nonti.  Therese, in Shibuya, is really cheap, pretty much everything on the menu is 500 yen or less.
Sashihara dragged Komori to Maid Dream.  This, like the Danso cafe, is more entertainment than food, but hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...