Sunday, June 26, 2011

Um. . . Why don't you like Me?

So as the giant 48 anything fan that I am, I applied for the foreigner seats almost two months ahead (May 4th for June 27th-28th).  It is the night before June 27th, no word.  When it was three/ four days until I leave for Tokyo I got concerned so I applied for tickets by means of girls/ junior high student seats.  Night before. . . also no word.  I'm starting to think I'm not going to see them while I'm in Tokyo.  I will probably go to Tokyo the day or two before my flight so it is not as much of a hassle traveling all the way from Ibaraki prefecture.  I'm going to poke around for Seibu Dome tickets (if I can find them I will see if they are good enough seats for the price).  The good news is that I'm a Japanese major, so going abroad for a year is part of the game plan.  That is why I'm not going to be depressed if I don't get tickets.  The only bad thing is their big concerts are in July, so I wonder if I will be there for that.  (Hey there is always the Top 100.)  I'll be in Tokyo for the first time (for only two days) so I will have plenty of things to do.  I was hoping to get tickets for Team B tomorrow because I like every song in that stage and then I can have all of Tuesday for Shibuya.  I should see what is fun to do in Shinagawa because I have to drop off my suitcase and check in later that same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...