Friday, September 16, 2011

Mina's Apology

I just wanted to give you guys an update on why I haven't been blogging as much.  There has been some big news as of late and unfortunately I won't be covering it.  Perhaps someone will take the opportunity to be the one spamming you guys.  I am a sophomore in college and under a lot of stress (even though it is still only a couple weeks in).  I have 17 credits, volunteering at a local elementary school, and working part time.  Japanese and my other classes are really demanding.  I am already behind in two of my classes so I can do the minimum requirement in Japanese and my Pre-Modern Japanese Literature (which requires translating).  I am spending every night in the library.  I am pondering on quitting my job so I don't go insane.  Hopefully I can buckle down and give up some of my sleep and fun time in order to keep up my GPA.  This all means that this blog is on the back-burner for me.  I do recommend to check out the blogroll in the sidebar (which I do every other day or so) to see what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...