Friday, September 2, 2011

Idols On My Mind

There have been a couple of flavors I've been craving.  I am what is called a DD, which is short for 'dare demo' which means I like everyone.  I my have an oshi, but she stands just a step in front of the rest.  What is amazing is that out of all the 48 groups I don't have a single member that I dislike.  Some may rub me the wrong way at times, but I still like them.

Kimoto Kanon (SKE48)
She is just an adorable bad-ass.  I want to see more of her.  I'm waiting till there is a HQ rip of a Team E stage.

Oshima Yuko (AKB48)
I am super happy that she chopped off her hair.  I miss her short black hair that she had in the early AKBingo! days.  This length is great for her brunette hair and a nice compromise of the old Yuko from the early years and the popular years.   Plus, I enjoyed watching her pick out her favorite underwear as part as the bra campaign.

Ogasawara Mayu (NMB48)
I have been craving more NMB48.  Their first stage really impressed me.  Well, on one of their variety shows they brought back a viral, idol classic: idols vs. gross creatures.  I get kind of sick of the squealing, but we got pleasant surprise from Mayu. She was so okay with the snake she wore it as a hat.  New NMB oshi?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...