Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Upcoming Posts

1. I plan on doing something about my/ your favorite members of multiple groups (AKB, Berryz, C-ute, Shuffle group)

2. I want to talk about the OG or old generation

3. I plan on doing something about Morning Musume (including graduated) transformations and hair styles (as well as their overall look)

4. I want to add on to my random image of the day with summaries of AKBingo episodes

5. People like to compare anything, so I want to compare AKBingo with Haromoni, and I want to do the ever popular japanese idols v. korean idols (kpop v. jpop)

6. I want to discuss the downfall of Morning Musume, and what they need to do.

7. Last but not least on my list is a post about Utaban and Morning Musume

I hope someone out there is reading, (confirmation of any kind would be wonderful), and stay tuned.


(If you want more: http://theultimateidols.blogspot.com/2009/12/akb48-fotos_12.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...