Wednesday, December 23, 2009

AKB48 MADNESS

WTF was what I was think during and after watching the American version of AKB48's hit single River. I love all the members that appear in the PV, but I wish there were more of them. I didn't feel like a PV to me because those who would be singing the lines in the song were not present. Then there are only two shots: their faces and feet. (There is more, but not very much.) I also kept thinking... what did you do to HER FACE?!?! I like the concept of trying something new and different, but I didn't like the results. I feel really disappointed. I was on YouTube and I was thrilled when I say a US version of River, but then it went downhill. There is one good thing to come out of this... the behind the scenes. It is in English, with subs for the Japanese, which is extremely rare to find for an AKB48 fan who has a Mac. I encourage you to watch both the PV and the Making. Here they are:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...