Saturday, August 27, 2011

Graduations, AKBingo!, and Recent Scandals

I don't have too much to say about all these.  I just mostly want to share.  I am really sad that Yui (SKE48) has to graduate because or her injury and more recovery time.  She was talented and one of my favorites, even when she was gone.  She'll be missed.  I do have hope that after all of her recovery is over she'll re-enter the entertainment industry.  Now onto Saki (S/mileage).  I'm surprised this hasn't happened more often.  The good news is that this doesn't mean she is leaving show business.  She might just want to leave Hello Project.  This has occurred: at a local radio station one of the members of a popular morning show duo left the show for 'something different', but ended up having his own show on a different station.  This might be the same breed.

Lately AKBingo! is trying to win back my affection.  Every week I would watch it as soon as it hit YouTube.  However, I haven't been following it lately.  But the last couple of weeks they brought back one of my favorite segments, fashion, and a new classic, ikemen.  I mean they look amazing as guys.  I hope one day they do a cross-dressing single.  So good work people at AKBingo!.

I've bet you've all heard about NMB48's and Team 4's scandals and the fortunate outcome.  My opinion on the whole thing is that Mina should become a bad-ass character because I could totally see that.  The whole strong language use on pictures doesn't bother me at all, but it is refreshing.  I find it adorable when idols swear.  The underage drinking isn't anything big either, but she should make sure to keep it under wraps if she does it now.  If it was smoking I wouldn't be so laissez-faire.  The issue of enjo-kousai is more serious.  However that was only talk, she didn't say she did anything.  So I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I would like to see the translation of the post.  Dating and sex before joining is even on my radar of concerns.  They should go crazy if they shouldn't date once they join.


A cool thing going on Tumblr is confession posts.  Here are some:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...