Saturday, April 23, 2011

Early Bird Gets the Worm, and I Might be Sh*t Out of Luck


It seems to me that I am stupid, or maybe at best slow.  I am for sure going to Japan this summer (June through July), and there were no connections going on in my brain apparently.  I was planning on just purchasing the RE, but I was really tempted by the LE Type A because the cover was the best (in my humble opinion).  The single comes out on May 25th.  I will be in Japan June 1st.  HANDSHAKE EVENT!  I must go pre-order my copy now, oh wait LE ANYTHING is sold out!  I was waiting to get an email that they had posted this single on CDJapan, but I forgot that they had already and had just not updated the info.  Stupid.  I could settle with just going to the theatre, maybe making a stop at SKE's and NMB's as well... but I could of shaked someone's hand!  The other thing is I could try to find my way to the announcement of the results on June 9th, but it might be tricky.  I will be staying in Yamanashi Prefecture in June.  So here is the following questions that I am wondering:
How do I get into the building to hear/ see the election results?
Will there still be LE CDs available in stores in Japan if I get there, say around May 31st or June 1st?
Tips on how to make the most out of my stay in Japan?
When/ where are the handshake events?  (Preferably in English)
General advice, like the fact that most places don't take credit cards (there goes plan A)
Experience this moment in my life with gifs!


I get to go to Japan for two months this summer instead of working a stupid job!
Photobucket

But my family keeps on trying to get my parents to change their minds.  Plus, my mom is making my dad hunt down iodine pills, and I am like it is all good everybody!
Photobucket

Now AKB48's next single comes out on May 25th, and I'm like
Photobucket

Now who should I vote for. . .
Photobucket

Then I make the connection: I'm going to be in Japan on June 1st. . . I can get a handshake ticket and go meet AKB48 in person for the first time!!!!
Photobucket

Plus, I can touch them and they will love me forever because I'm a blonde, teenage, girl foreigner!
Photobucket

So I go to preorder my copy on CDJapan. . . and all the limited edition copies that include a handshake ticket are sold out!
Photobucket

Now I just have to settle with trying to get tickets to a stage, where there is a high probability of there being few front girls.
Photobucket

But I guess that is okay because I like all the girls, but I feel stupid that I didn't think of this sooner. . .
Photobucket

Hey at least it is official that Acchan is releasing a solo single!
Photobucket

Wait a second. . . REVIVAL STAGES!!!!!!!
Photobucket

June 2nd: A4th “Tadaima Renaichuu”
Photobucket

June 3rd: B4th “Idol no Yoake”
Photobucket

June 5th: K2nd “Seishun Girls”
Photobucket

June 7th: K3rd “Nounai Paradise”
Photobucket

Just need to find out how to get tickets. . .
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...