Friday, April 22, 2011

Uh, WTF Akimoto?

So I feel bad because I haven't blogged in AGES, but I haven't had much to say.  Akimoto has been building up things I want to talk about.  This is not all bad, just surprises.  For those not familiar with Akimoto, he can be a bit of a troll.  He likes to surprise people.  For example, a single decided by rock-paper-scissors, fans voting for who will be in the next single, that the teams will be reshuffled and members will be transferred to SDN48, that eight new trainees would be promoted at the same time.  I am at the point now where if there is any big concert, I expect something unexpected.  But let's get on with the show!

Upcoming 21st Single!
First of all, I suggest you watch this video.  It is quite entertaining because you can hear the audience going WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK?!?  Surprise number one: there are 26 members included!!!!!  Surprise number 48ighaldkslgjnsal: there are quite a few long-time no see returners to senbatsu and some first timers too!  The ones that stand out the most to me is Yuka and Ayaka Kikuchi.  Ayaka used to be in senbatsu when Team B first started, but was fired when she had a boyfriend scandal.  This is her first time back in senbatsu since she went through the audition and training process.  Yuka is considered by many the best vocalist in AKB48; I don't completely agree because her live performances that I've seen weren't amazing.  I believe Sayaka is stronger.

The translation of the title is 'Everyday, Headband'.  People are thinking that they will keep the same formula that they had for 2010.  What will they do next year then?  What is left after scrunchies and headbands?  I've heard people don't care for the song Yankee Soul, which I can understand but I love it. I don't know why, I just like it more than their last two Majisuka Gakuen songs.

DiVA
Why are you holding auditions for a subgroup that hasn't even released their first single yet?  WTF?  I hope they are just back-up dancers like when DIVA was a coupling track group.
Majisuka Gakuen
Spoiler Alert, after the jump!
Why is there all of a sudden two identical Yukos who wear the same clothes.  Why did they just appear. What were they in storage and just decided to come out for the funeral?  Couldn't you at least have them behave differently or something.  I doubt that triplets are completely identical except for their DNA (identical, not fraternal).  Why is Mika talking?  She is suppose to be mute!  Anyway, I like it so far, even without the subtitles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...