Monday, December 19, 2011

Do You Guys Think Sexy Zone is Sexy?

Sexy Zone first got my attention when their debut single hit the top of the charts.  I usually find out the charts from YouTube.  When I saw the small clip of the PV I immediately could tell it was JE, but the name of the group. . .  Really?  Maybe they have different standards when it comes to male sexuality, but I thought we were on the same page considering Arashi's solo spreads in Anan.  I mean, AKB48 is so much hotter in those recent AKBingo! cross-dressing episode.  (I vote they release a single in drag.  Mii-chan, Takamina, Tomochin, Tomo~mi, Yui should just get a sex change. . . well maybe not TomoTomo.)  Anyway, so I decided that I was going to pay just as much attention to them as JE's other new group Kiss-My-@ss . . . I mean foot?  I think they, when I mean they I mean three out of the five, could be sexy but they are produced waaay to cutesy.  These guys are making me feel old, and I'm 19.  The oldest is the same age as my sister who is a senior in high school, so I can get that.  The next one is a year younger so that is okay because he would be a junior.  The sophomore meh on age wise, but a definite NO after I watched them live on Hey!x3.

Now I came into this without ever hearing the full song.  At first I still thought they weren't appealing to me in a sexy way.  Then the two youngest members opened their mouth and I was like why is there two female members?  Is JE doing a mix group!  Wait. . . WAIT (check wikipedia) those are boys!  I guess someone hasn't gone through puberty.  I mean they are wearing different styled outfits from the older three.  One looks like Ishida from AKB48 with a bowl cut.  I'm curious.  They got a hit so does that mean girls think they are sexy?  I can see hot, but I don't want to have sex with them because it would be so wrong.  (They look way too pure.)  What do you think?  Would you tap. . . no I can't even ask that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...