Monday, December 19, 2011

Upcoming Releases (There is Girl on Girl Action)

The one brilliant thing about the time difference is that I can wake up with wonderful news in the morning.  It started off with the HEY!x3 Special where NMB, SKE, and No3b promoted their upcoming singles.  It wasn't until I saw Melos No Michi's post about SKE48 that I started spazzing out.  Unfortunately the news clip that previewed a lot of the PV has been put on private, but I hunted another one down.  


TYPE A 
[CD] 
1. 片想いFinally 
2. はにかみロリーポップ (白組) 
3. 今日までのこと、これからのこと 
[DVD] 
1. 片想いFinally (music video) 
2. はにかみロリーポップ (白組) (music video) 
3. 特典映像「SKE48紅白対抗マル秘芸認定大会・PART1」special movie
TYPE B 
[CD] 
1. 片想いFinally 
2. 声がかすれるくらい (紅組) 
3. 今日までのこと、これからのこと 
[DVD] 
1. 片想いFinally (music video) 
2. 声がかすれるくらい (紅組) (music video) 
3. 特典映像「SKE48紅白対抗マル秘芸認定大会・PART2」special movie
TYPE C
[CD] 
1. 片想いFinally 
2. 寡黙な月 (セレクション8) 
3. 今日までのこと、これからのこと 
[DVD] 
1. 片想いFinally (music video) 
2. 特典映像I「SKE48紅白対抗マル秘芸大会」special movie 
3. 特典映像II「Team KIIオリジナル公演への軌跡」documentary movie



Now NMB48 has also been impressing me with their choreography.  Notice the lift they did 30 seconds into the performance.  I kind of want to look into their ages since I find they are presented sexier than SKE48.  It might be due to Osaka's flavor.
TYPE A
TYPE B 
TYPE C



Fairies has improved in my mind.  I know it is only one more member that is doing most of the singing, but the other members do have some lines which is more than I can say for Happiness.  They are turing out to be a dance-version of Tokyo Girls Style (who has better vocals).  I'm curious to see if these groups lasts considering the shelf life of units like SweetS.

 The final performance that caught my eye was No Sleeves (No3b).  I didn't love the song when I saw the PV, but it has grown on me. Did I mention that the limited editions come with posters; I love posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...