Friday, December 2, 2011

AKB48 LIVE @ Seibu Dome

This is only one of their concerts performed this summer.  It is a little over three hours long.  I've found various places to download it, but I haven't been successful at finding a download that lasted past Itano and Maeda's duet.  Either the files are corrupted or is not suited to work on my Mac.  (I've tried VLC, Quicktime, and MPlayer but none were successful.)  I'm the kind of person who is always excited to hear artists live because often I enjoy the live vocals over the perfected audio track.  I tend to forgive AKB because I have some experience working behind the scenes, and I know that microphones can be difficult.  However, it didn't stop me from tearing up when I heard Tomochin perform Fuini live.  It has some behind the scenes clips mixed into the performances.  It is, for the most part, split into sections:
- Opening Group Songs
- Majisuka Gakuen
- Sub-Groups and Solo Acts
- Trainees/ Team 4
- Album Units
- SKE, SDN, and NMB Singles
- Team Songs (the album and Chance No Junban track, plus a recent and classic stage song)
- Singles (including B-sides)
- Closing Groups Numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...