Saturday, February 19, 2011

AKB48 Discovery: Miorin!

Ichikawa Miori (市川美織)
Nickname: Miorin
Age: 17
Team: Kenkyuusei

I am not one to pay attention to trainees.  The most I do is if I notice them, I think that hopefully they will be promoted and leave it at that.  However, since AKB48's popularity has skyrocketed the research students have become a much more crucial element.  I don't watch LODs that often, but I do watch AKBingo! religiously.  She has spoken for the last two episodes (which also happen to be DANSO ones).  She is tiny.  The Team A front-girls adore her.  Her voice!  Her VOICE!  I've been watching these episodes with friends and they all have had a similar reaction to her.  My friend who is an Arashi wota has declared her support of Miorin. (After watching her performance at Yoyogi of 渚のCHERRY she thinks they didn't give her enough speed.)  She is the first trainee who I wanted to be included in singles and the general election (both of those things I have been very adamant about not including trainees). What Miorin is also well known for is her catchphrase.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...