Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'M TOTALLY SERIOUS

On my previous post I already tell you all about the plagiarism of my blog right?
Now I want to make it even clear.
Before that I want to show my last post about it.

(January 28th, 2011)
Okay right now I'm really upset.
I'm going to tell you all why I want to change my blog's name and so on.

• I already saw a lot of blogs that using a similar name to my blog, well it's not the name of me but the 'wonderland' tingy. Well, I can't blame them, it's up to them if they want but, I don't like copy-cat seriously.
• My lyrics. Well, I DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO LYRICS THAT I ROMANIZED BUT PLEASE IF YOU TAKE IT FROM MY BLOG, ADD CREDITS TO IT (add my URL on the bottom of the lyric, etc.). I could detect someone who copied it because I have some characteristic from my romanized lyrics.
• The main thing is I DON'T LIKE IF THERE'S SOMEONE WHO MAKE THEIR BLOG LOOK ALIKE WITH MINE. EVENTHOUGH IT'S NOT THAT SIMILAR BUT PLEASE, ADD SOME RESPECT FOR ME.

I hope someone whose mentioned one of the above understand with it and I'm sorry if I'm a bit egoistic for this thing.


Sincerely,
Annisa Marsyaulina



And right now I still found A LOT of blog that similar to me.
If everyone keep copying my style, my blog will never be grown and may be even me will be the one that copying the style by the people on internet.
Now I already promised myself.
If I found another person that copied my style and after I warn him/her they don't give attention to it, I WILL GO AND NEVER COME BACK TO THIS BLOGGER.
I don't care even if the one who copying is my own friend, I will be out from blogger.
Thank you to read my post and I hope you all can understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...