Tuesday, March 29, 2011

International Wota Charity Auction+Upcoming Senbatsu Elections!

I just wanted to mention the Charity Auction that is going, organized by International Wota, which is non-profit.  That means free shipping and all your hard earned cash will go to the Red Cross.  Now I've already donated and have been volunteering at fundraisers, but some of these are on my want list.  I was originally planning to do a spending freeze because I will be going to Japan this summer, and I am a poor college student, but if they stay in my spending range I'll go for it.  If I don't win, that'll be fine because I would of helped build up the price.  So I think everyone should check out the page because there are some great goodies included!  If you don't follow International Wota, I would check that page every so often because they do update it.

AKB48 has raised quite a bit so far: 7.37 million USD last time I checked.  Their upcoming album and single will have some of their proceeds go to charity too.

Update: There were two items at a low price that I want and all of a sudden, as soon as I placed a bid, someone starts out bidding me!  First time something like that has happened to me, so I thought it was funny.  I am competitive, this is a bad thing. . . I already went over how much I wanted to spend, but there is still time for someone to out bid me.  (One person kept out bidding me each time, so I went up by $5.00 to see if they would do it again.  It isn't that bad.)

Senbatsu Election!
This is a hard, but joyous time for me because I am a DD, which means I pretty much like every member.  I've lowered it down to a certain few who I really want to vote for:

Atsuko Maeda - REVENGE!
Mayu Watanabe - Just because I would love to see her come out on top and have her CG Revolution
Amina Sato - I want to keep this good thing going.
Miori Ichikawa - I ADORE her!
Minami Minegishi - She is the one who I can call my favorite, and I would like to see her higher in the rankings.
Aika Ota - I hate to see her sad, and I would like to make sure she at leasts stays as the center for UG
Miho Miyazaki - I want her to be ranked higher.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...