Thursday, March 31, 2011

Site Update+Mina's Crazy Dream+Poll+Previews!

Have you ever dreamt about an AKB48 member?
Yes, two of them (in the same dream).  I just had another dream about Sae, but I woke up and it was early in the morning so I just went back to sleep, so I don't remember what happened.  I do remember that it was mainly about Sae. 

First AKB48 dream:
I was eating dinner at a fancy restaurant with my parents, my aunt, and Walowitz from Big Bang Theory (or maybe just the actor.  (My little sister wasn't there and my aunt has a boyfriend, so just a bit of background info as commentary.)  The food was really odd, and they had weird names as well.  There wasn't any description to the food, so I tried to guess by the name which one I would like. 

For some reason Perfume starts performing a mini-live (you know how some places have a guy playing a piano or something like that).  In my notes it said they were performing it a Capella.  We decide to go over there, it might of been just me but all of a sudden I have a friend with me.  The friend I had with me, I don't know.  (Not important.)  Anyway, my friend starts singing along (and remember we are at a restaurant so the performance isn't going to be that loud.  I like Perfume and it was kind of rude, so I get pissed and I did something.  I think I either tried to shush her or do some form of tackle.  I know those are soooo similar.

I then run off to help Mii-chan or Sae.  I couldn't remember which one.  I wish I tried to remember this part better, but this is where things get really dramatic.  There was a feeling of episodes, like there was already an episode before this dream.  For some reason, Sae already had her episode.  Maybe the dream I had last night was the prequel, but I don't think it was as Topsy Turvy as this.

Okay, Mii-chan is running all over the place, like a monkey.  (This part was really hard to remember even right after I woke up.)  Sae and I end up hugging, maybe Mii-chan bumped me or I tripped and Sae caught me.  Our faces get really close, like in Japanese dramas where they are about to kiss.  She then runs off; so close I know!

For some reason the reason Mii-chan, Sae, and I are running around this place (we are like in a side hallway so maybe this is a restaurant in a hotel.  I remember the hall had a carpet and there were a lot of warm colors.  Sorry, tangent.  There is a coup or evil dictator or something along those lines, and their goons are trying to stop us/ grab us.  The reason, I don't recall.
I run from the goons back to my table where the food has just arrived.  Walowitz had some crazy eggs dish and I was right and ended up with something chicken.
The End.      
__________

Blogger now has something called Dynamic Views which you can try out.  I'll post the links and a screenshot.  Here is where you can get more general details about this option.
Flip card!
Mosaic!
Sidebar!
Snapshot!
Time slide!
Poll Results so far:
I've gotten 39 votes so far, wow.  
1. Acchan (12)
2. Mayuyu (5)
3. Lovetan (4)
4. Myao (3)
5. Miorin and Miichan (2)
6. Amina (1)

Other Votes (10 total)
Oshima Yuko - what part of REVENGE do you not understand?
Sae - I voted for her last year, plus I think she'll do fine without me
Sayaka+1
nobody - LOL?
Komori
Aki-cha
Haru-kyan
Nacchan
Takamina
I saved the previews and fun videos after the jump to avoid slowing down the main page.

Sae looks sexy and appears to be the center, which isn't surprising because she is voted significantly higher than the other three.  Sayaka's hair is put up in any fashion; in my opinion that is better because they tend to make her face look harsher.  They look great, but I would of liked to see their costumes have a bit more variety.  This sounds great.  It is a good medium because people want to see them dance and people want to hear them sing.  Plus, as long as they do well, there will be plenty of time for a ballad and strong choreography single.  


I'm super excited because I've been following Keiko Kitagawa since her time in PGSM and I've also enjoyed the anime.  The only thing that makes me worried is that the lolita isn't as loli and the rocker isn't as punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...