Friday, March 11, 2011

Recent Events in Japan

I assume you've heard about the earthquake, tsunami, and after-shocks that hit Japan.  My thoughts go out to everyone in affected areas.  You can read some of the details here.  One of our contributors is currently in Japan, and she says she is safe.  Both Hello Project, AKB48, SDN48, and SKE48 have confirmed their members' safety.  Currently some of AKB48's members are in Guam.  AKB48's theatre, which they share with SDN48, will be closed until they can check that it is safe.  I first got news of it late last night after posting and checking on Tumblr.  I won't be posting anything for today.  (If you are following the events in Wisconsin a lot has gone down in the last couple of days.  Madison students are planning a walk-out today, and I am planning on joining them.  They also expect huge protests on Saturday and Sunday.)

mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...