Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The First Idol Mina Noticed

OSHIMA YUKO AND ITANO TOMOMI
OH GOD!  I don't even think I can recall who the first was.  Let's see. . . I guess Koda Kumi, Hamasaki Ayumi, Utada, and BoA don't count because I got into idols through J-Pop and the internet.  I think I discovered Morning Musume through subbed episodes of Utaban posted on YouTube.  However, I don't recall which episode or who stuck out to me.  Then again, I want to say it was the Onnani Sachiare PV.  If that was the case it would of been Takahashi Ai.  If it was originally through Utaban I have no clue.  I can remember AKB48 slightly better.  The first AKB48 thing was seeing them featured on Japanorama, but I didn't look into them until after I saw the Namida Surprise PV.  I did like the main girl in glasses, who is Maeda Atsuko. . . In that video Oshima Yuko and Itano Tomomi stood out the most.  That video is still one of my favorites because of the impression it left me with.  You see after I saw it I looked them up and when it said they performed in a theatre I thought it was a music group of young female actresses.  The PV added to that assumption.  Plus, I found subtitled videos of AKBingo! on YouTube of their cosplay and when they had to do challenges like put their hand into boxes or eat sushi and basically act.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...