Monday, August 1, 2011

Morning Musume Concert Tour 2011 Review

Here is the deal.  I was planning on doing a song by song review, but I don't think I have enough to say about this concert.  I'm uninspired.  I do have thoughts however, so I will just do an overall review.  I had to take a break after Takahashi Ai started howling in the second song.  That was so many thumbs down it freaked me out.  I do like that my musume oshi is getting a top spot.  I'm surprised by how little make-up they wear.  I wouldn't recommend stage make-up, but more would help.  Reina is still a star ace.  Niigaki is growing back on me, but she occasionally reminded me of a grandma.  Takahashi died to me after she did that hair.  Riho isn't my choice ace from the 9th generation.  Erina and Mizuki are more appealing to me.  Riho is cute and all, but her performance doesn't stand out to me.  I'm glad that they added the new members so quickly because after watching the five on their own perform together. . . they are lacking.  I only knew about this concert from some Takahashi Ai dancing gifs and that dance section was disappointing in my opinion.  I think the OG know how it is done:
The costumes for some of the group sections were plain bad.  I actually prefer Reina's vocals over Takahashi's because Takahashi's seemed to lack variety during her solo lines.  How did I like it?  There were some good parts, but I'm deleting it off my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...