Sunday, August 14, 2011

What Direction I Would Like to See AKB48 Go

Akb48's performance on Exhile's music program inspired this post.  I've been concerned about Maeda Atsuko and Itano Tomomi's solo careers. It would make sense for them as a next step.  Or Maeda dedicating herself to her craft of acting.  I am more worried about AKB48 after Maeda graduates because I feel like I can see it closing in.  Before I was brainstorming who would be the next center, a next Acchan or something different.  During this medley I realized that maybe because you can't replace Acchan why not let the center position be up in the air.  We saw three different centers and I felt like the whole performance went smoothly and it still felt and looked like AKB48.  What is great about this is that it provides the producers a lot more leg room.  This also lets the members have a better shot and feel like they have a chance.  I really wish to see that happen because AKB48 has so many aces in their pocket.  Plus, it is another thing to look forward and guess about before the single details are revealed.  (But, Acchan needs to graduate first.)

Here is my AKB Can Sing playlist on YouTube.  It features AKB48 members singing with live vocals.  The reason why I am posting it again is because I try to update it when ever I find a new performance which is increasing in frequency since they are performing on more music programs with live vocals.  (Therefore, towards the end are more recent ones including the video mentioned above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...