Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mina's Favorite Non-Japanese Idol

CHRIS COLFER (GLEE)
When I saw this topic I knew it would be a member of Glee, but who.  I narrowed it down to Chris, Heather, and Darren.  Now I am confident that the cast members of Glee are idols.  Chris has been asked to release a solo album, but he has said he isn't that interested.  The members release chart topping music, have crazy devoted fans as well as casual fans, they tour, the members change, there are aces, they appear in magazines, commercials, and interviews.  I also think that there is a small punishment system for scandals.  The girl who plays Sunny got Botox before appearing towards the beginning of Glee's second season and then didn't return till the end of that season.  Plus, they have pairings outside of the show! (Oh, and Kevin who plays Artie comes from a boy band.)  But I digress.  Chris is awesome.  He is a nerd, an award winning actor, a superb singer, adorable, and out.  I can't wait to see the movie theatre special showing of Glee in concert.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...