Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mina's Favorite Member of Hey!Say!Jump

YAMADA RYOSUKE
I got into Hey!Say!Jump! because of their latest single, OVER.  I was watching Music Station because I was in Japan and to see if anyone good was on.  They performed, and even though I spent a good amount of time giggling at some parts of the song, how serious their faces were, and at the fact that they had what looked to be juniors performing with them, I was intrigued.  I then found the PV and while I wasn't loving all the guys there were two that I fell for: Yamada and Chinen (who looks like the brother of an AKB48 member).  Ryosuke has this sexy look that reminded me of the character Serizawa from the live action films of Crows Zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...