Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mina's K-Pop Hottie Picks (Girls Edition)

Since I'm still a noob when it comes to K-Pop I've yet to find a variety show to watch with English subtitles so that I can get to know the personalities of the various idols.  Therefore, what I'm going to do is  pick out who I find the most attractive of each group.  I will also provide a runner-up.  I'll remind you guys, like my wifey/BFF post this is based on my personal preferences.  I'm not saying any one member is definitely better than the rest because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I thought I would do something fun in between my serious posts, plus I don't have too much time to spare today.  I'm not including explanations because this is based on looks.

Girls Generation (SNSD) - Sunny
Runner Up: Taeyeon

KARA - Jung Nicole
Runner Up: Han Seung Yeon

F(x) - Sulli
Runner Up: Amber

4Minute - Jihyun
Runner Up: Jiyoon

Chocolat - Melanie
Runner Up: Juliane

2NE1 - Minzy
Runner Up: CL

Wonder Girls - Sohee
Runner Up: Yubin

T-ara - Jiyeon
Runner Up: Boram

Brown Eyed Girls - Narsha
Runner Up: Gain

Miss A - Suzy
Runner Up: Min

Nine Muses - Hyemi
Runner Up: Kyungri

SunnyHill - Seung Ah
Runner Up: Ju Bi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...