Monday, February 13, 2012

PV Releases 021412

Let's start off with the results of what you guys thought were the best and worst PVs.  Reminder: You only get to vote once, but you can select up to three options.  [I'm going to be honest, I'll split ties based on who I thought was better.]  Thus far only 21 people have voted, so I will keep it open.  If the results change or a significant number of people vote I will let you know.  I'm not too surprised by DMM getting the top spot.  It had a relatively good message (why can't the girls have guy problems and not work as hostesses) and a storyline.  I liked the outfits for the dance shot because it wasn't overtly sexual, but the glimpse of leg was gorgeous.  It was great to see the star power and it was reminiscent of past Morning Musume releases.  I'm hoping they try to push it and not just be out there to make money because they are well-known and talented.


I'm disappointed in you guys though; voting for Rambling Girls PV?  They just dance around in shiny, futuristic outfits and do this hip sway thing for half of the song.  SDN48 had PVs that had more variety, better dancing, and better lyrics.  I do give it to you guys, the song is catchy (but I hate myself for it because it is mostly 'la la las').       


Best:
1. Dream Morning Musume - Shining Butterfly
2. Miryo - Dirty
3. IU - Last Fantasy
4. After School - Rambling Girls


Worst (No Votes):
1. Twilight - Twilight
2. T-ara - Roly Poly (Japanese Ver.)
3. Nogizaka46 - Guru Guru Curtain


Now here are some other music videos for your viewing pleasure.  I'll include some of AKB48's B-side PVs in the poll, but most of my old links have been deleted.  I do have the full GIVE ME FIVE PV with English subtitles. . . woooooo.  The ones I like this round, pretty much all of them, but especially Ieiri Reo's Sabrina, EXO-K's What Is Love, and Special Girls B's Hitsujikai no Tabi.  [DiVA's is only a preview but I have a feeling there is a little more to what we see there.]  My least favorite is AKB48's GIVE ME FIVE, for the same reason why I don't like T-ara's Cry Cry or Lovey Dovey: way too frickin' long and boring.      




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...