Thursday, February 16, 2012

Music Video Releases 021612

Let's get straight to the poll results.  As I said before I would update you when there were more votes or any changes.  Since then here are the results:

Best (021012):
1. Dream Morning Musume - Shining Butterfly (6 votes)
2. SCANDAL - Harukaze (4 votes)
3. Miryo - Dirty (3 votes)
The Unloved MVs (0 votes): Twilight's Twilight, CAN'NO's Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu, and STELLAR's U.F.O.

Best (021412):
1. AKB48 - GIVE ME FIVE (11 votes)
2. Special Girls B (AKB) - Hitsujikai no Tabi (10 votes)
3. DiVA - Lost the way (6 votes)
Forever Alone PV (0 votes): Lead's Wanna Be With You
Jeez, half of the time I'm not sure if you guys are just voting for your favorite artist or because you really like it.  I'm surprised that Lead didn't get any love I thought it was really good; I liked it better than Miryo's video that got four votes.  When I took an earlier look at the results I was concerned because Selection 6 (AKB)'s Sweet & Bitter was aiming for second place.  I know a lot of good gifs came out of it, but it was vanilla.


This Week: 
To be honest I was quite disappointed.  Most of these PVs were pretty good or were on the right track but one thing or another happened and ruined it for me.  I hesitantly say Passpo had my favorite MV.  Their dance shots were flawless and the small storyline shots in theory were good the acting was way too cheesy for my taste.  However, the twist at the end saved it for me.  My least favorite is definitely Ailee's MV.  The editing is overdone you would think the editors thought she was ugly or something.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...