Friday, February 10, 2012

Mina's PV Post With A Twist

I'm a lazy person who is busy with classes and having a life, so I've kind of stopped reviewing PVs.  I know I'm horrible person.  I'm procrastinating a lot of things including an essay that is being peer-edited tomorrow.  I like voting in polls on other blogs so I thought it would add a little something.  The twist is I will share my top picks (and maybe my least favorites) and you guys can vote for your favorites.  The next time I spam you guys I will reveal the results.  So yep.


My favorites are Miryo's Dirty, IU's Last Fantasy, and ChoColat's One More Day.  My least favorites are After School's Rambling Girls, Twilight's Twilight, T-ara's Roly Poly, and Nogizaka46's Guru Guru Curtain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...