Wednesday, March 7, 2012

J-Pop and K-Pop Music Video Releases 030712

Previous Poll Results:
1. Arashi - Wild At Heart
2. Big Bang - Bad Boy
3. Kara - Girl's Power
4. Girl's Generation - Time Machine


Arashi won by a pretty good margin.  Personally, I think Big Bang put in more effort.  Yet, I get why Arashi beat them.  They really know how to work the camera.  Now that I think of it, Big Bang reminds me of Arashi.  They both have a great assemble.  When it comes to both groups even if I don't like their music I gravitate to them.  


WARNING:
Since all of the EXO teasers are basically a short music video I have caved and included them.  I will do a separate poll for them after the jump.  Only those who are over a minute in length are included, as well as they have to have actual singing/ vocals in the song.  They will be in the same order as they are in the poll.  There are six total, so you'll only get two votes for this poll.    








EXO SECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...