Friday, January 28, 2011

Food is a wonderful thing...

I don't know about you guys, but I love food. I love cooking food, I love plating and making the food look nice and presentable, I love trying new foods, and I love learning about food. I'm lucky enough to get to help out in the kitchen of the cafe and work with Maki-san. And she's happy to teach me all sorts of things. So would anyone be interested in learning some Japanese cooking tips and recipes?

Let me know what you wanna hear about!
Possible posts would include:
-curry
-gyoza
-miso
-pickled vegetables
-onigiri
-sushi
-mochi
-maybe rice in general?
-drinks [hot ginger ale, yuzu mitsu, various teas, etc...]
-Japanese sweets
-and anything else that tickles your fancy
leave comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...