Thursday, July 21, 2011

First of all, love the Engrish title.  WTF is a flying get?  Is it like the Japanese comedian's catchphrase "GETS" and it is so spectacular that he is flying?  I'm just messing around here.  I was shocked to see that they are pimping this song so early!  SKE48 and NMB48 are releasing their singles in July and they are promoting at the same time, but this will not be released till August.  I'm curious to see the PV for this video looking at the outfits.  Did they go to Hong Kong or Mainland China to film it?  The funny thing is that the aspect that they are using from Heavy Rotation is the special microphone stands.  A bit disappointing if you consider they could of kept the lingerie thing, but then again there is still a chance.  (I'm a girl and I love watching things like the Victoria Secret Fashion Show.  We like to get dressed up.  Plus, Heavy Rotation reminded me of Marie Antoinette.)

It appears AKB48's singles don't get an immediate positive reaction from me.  I didn't think I liked it, but then I kept watching it over and over again.  The song also got stuck in my head, and I didn't mind.  I do hate the fact that they used 'na' in the lyrics, such things make me believe the lyricist couldn't come up with anything better.  It has grown on me, just like Heavy Rotation.  I can't wait to see and hear the PVs that will be released with this single.

PS: During a press event or some promotional thing, Acchan forgot the title of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...