Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mina's 30 Day Idol Challenge: Favorite Idol

MINAMI MINEGISHI (AKB48)
This was a difficult choice for me because I like a lot of idols.  I determined this from the fact that there isn't anything I dislike about her.  She is an amazing dancer, her voice is lovely, she works hard, cute, and she is entertaining.  She was my first favorite of AKB48 and after a short stint where Miyazawa Sae was my AKB oshi she returned to her rightful place.  She collects hats so I want to, someday, give her a cheesehead.  I am from Wisconsin so we have tons of them and they cost over 10000 yen in Japan.  I would stick out and it isn't something that expected.

Check Out the Following Links:
Behind The Scenes Clip
Her Live Vocals
Solo Performance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...