Thursday, October 13, 2011

AKB48's Latest TV Program: Bimyo! Review

I bet you AKB48 fans have heard about it by now.  I was unsure about the quality or if I would even understand the humor, Japanese comedy can go over my head at times.  Anyway, after viewing the first two episodes with my limited Japanese I have a clear opinion. . .  I love it!  Yeah, some of the skits aren't too funny because it doesn't suit my funny bone.  However, the majority were hilarious.  Unless someone starts subbing these you might need some background in Japanese to get it.  You might also need some familiarity with AKB because it is mixed in to the sketches.  The last thing that may be a disadvantage, it is Japanese comedy.  It is usually very over the top acting.  My favorite is Sae teaching some of the members like Ucchi how to perform Heavy Rotation.  I highly encourage to check it out, especially now that AKBingo! isn't as awesome as it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...