Wednesday, October 12, 2011

YouTube Channels 4 Our Obsessions

Here are a couple of my favorite uploaders, of various styles related to the things I usually talk about.

First I have someone who uploads the Oricon charts for the week, month, and year.  I like to find new music and artists through this.  Plus it is interesting to see what is popular in Japan.


These people plus my friends from college are responsible for my new love for K-Pop, which is maturing.

My final recommendation is for a subber of AKB48 songs.  They are definitely the most consistent when it comes to AKB.  Plus, they do a variety from singles to stage units.




I'm picky when it comes to OPVs, especially if they consist of photos.  This is one of the few uploaders who actually does it right!  If you want to see shots from AKB48's recent dome concerts and tour check it out, they were great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...