Tuesday, November 29, 2011

TVXQ's Balloon and Furry Madness

This video freaks me out like no other.  I get that they are trying to be cute, but it is so wrong, so very wrong.  Guys can be cute and adorable.  This is, however, not the way you go about it.  First off, Micky and Junsu have grown out of wearing fluffy animal costumes.  They both look way to adult and manly.  The only time I do approve of cute animal costumes is when the one wearing it looks young or is a child.  An adult just looks silly.  Like AKB48's stage unit.  The younger girls look adorable, but some of them fit the part.  It just looks ridiculous.  Plus, the one that actually really pulls it off looks furious the whole time.  Like when my mom puts reindeer antlers on my dog and he is just get these stupid things off of me.  I just don't think they are enjoying themselves.  B1A4 relished every second of Beautiful Target.  
I do like the song.  Although, it seems kind of consistent and I would prefer something with a bit more progression in the song.  It reminded me of MINT's second song.  (Yep, Eat Your Kimchi is right. . . it sounds just like J-Pop.)  Actually the PV is kind of a better version of TVXQ's Balloons.  It has the absurd costumes and the cracky fun.  It just skips the cheesy furry suits.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...