Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HANGRY & ANGRY Tour!

HANGRY & ANGRY are going on a European tour. I would be more excited if it was a US tour or even a North American tour. I could of asked for tickets as a graduation present. They are by far the best current Hello Project group. Oh no, I'm going to get some remarks about that. Here, in my opinion: I like all their songs, their styles, and I love both Rika and Yossi. From what I've seen, they are amazing live. With other groups I don't love all the girls or all the songs. They are the best in my opinion live. There would be no disappointments with them.

HANGRY & ANGRY have been very active all across the globe. They should just go on an American tour instead of going to conventions. I don't think they will go anywhere near Anime Expo after the latest fiasco. I'm very happy for those of you in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...