Sunday, March 21, 2010

And The Winners Are...

Division48: Takahashi Minami
She got only one vote, however only one person voted for this poll. It turns out most of my readers are H!P only people. This was not a surprising defeat. I would pick Akimoto Sayaka over Takahashi Minami any day. They both have strong vocals, but I hate to say that Minami's are stronger. Out of loyalty I am going to say I would vote for Sayaka. Oh well, the voter has spoken. I wish you guys would vote more in both categories.

Hello Division: Matsuura Aya!
She won three of the four votes. I am not surprised that she won, but she is our first older victor in the tournament. She has a stronger voice, and just more substance than Tanaka Reina. Besides that, this is her song. I much prefer Ayaya over Reina. There is a reason she has always been a solo artist, and Tanaka Reina is still in Morning Musume. I find that Ayaya has a raw energy versus Reina's anime-like energy. Hooray for the victor! All together now... AYAYA~DESU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...