Saturday, March 27, 2010

Photobooks New Releases

Atsuko Maeda Photobook:
This is the second one out of the three part series. I have to say... I LOVE the one from Hawaii. This one is in Tokyo. This comes out next month, but you can preorder at CD Japan. (There is a link at the bottom of the page!)

Photo Card Magazine Photore Vol.1 Yuki Kashiwagi:
She is brilliant! I am itching to get a great job after college, HAVE TO WAIT MORE THAN FOUR YEARS, to have the cash to buy her photobook. You can purchase now, by the way if you do, please use the link at the bottom that way I can afford it too.

Ai Kago Photobook Los Angels:
The cover looks dirty, because I don't see any clothes. (sorry about all the annoying inserts but I don't have any money for such things and they keep putting out things that I want.)





Watari Roka Hashiri Tai First Mizugi Photobook Akkanbe:
I'm not sure if this includes the new members, but this unit is adorable. Support Lovetan!

Hello! Project BEST SHOT!!:
This is pretty low on the price range in Hello Project land, so that is always a good thing.

AKB48 Fashion Book Oshare Princess wo Sagase!: (Sorry it is sideways.) I have seen some previews courtesy of the jphip forum (the only forum that I check every so often to get the latest), and they look very nice. This one will also feature multiple members. I am very tempted... only $15, then again Maeda's only $12. Did I mention the link at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...