Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Help Me Think of Ways to KILL HER!

I can not stand Matsui Jurina! I would not feel so strongly about this if she only showed up with SKE48. I am having trouble just following AKB48, so if it does not center around Rena then I don't care about SKE48. However, Jurina has been sharing the center with Takahashi Minami and Maeda Atsuko on AKB48 singles. There are so many members of AKB48 who could be promoted that they should not give away front girl spots to anyone outside of the group! I would understand if it was only a single when SKE48 first came out in order to promote the group, but it has continued for TOO LONG! She has been on the cover of singles and shared magazine spreads with AKB48 too many times. I can't stand her and she is ruining AX2010 for me! I just want Rena to crack and cut up her 13-year-old smug face! Leave your suggestions on how she should die in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...