Sunday, March 7, 2010

INFINITY: must slow down breathing O(≧∇≦)O

Infinity, a musical by AKB48, is coming out on DVD! If only there were English subtitles too! I REALLY, I mean REALLY want this. It came out YESTERDAY! Yeah, that's right March 6th. I totally missed the announcement on AKBingo! I was watching it a second time and they had a short promo for the release. I just about died from lack of oxygen.




Okay, if you have no idea what Infinity is about, here are the basics. It is a vampire musical. The songs are from AKB48. It stars Minami Takahashi, Sayaka Akimoto, Sae Miyazawa, and Yuki Kashiwagi. Here is more info about the plot.














I have not found that many places to purchase it yet. I am waiting for either CD Japan or Kimook. This is the only place that I know you can buy it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...