Saturday, November 13, 2010

Some of the Most Perfect of the Most Perfect

This post is to commemorate two important things, my love for AKB48 and my desire to avoid doing homework.

It goes without saying that I would eagerly obey any command of any member of AKB48 as they are perfect and their wishes are perfect, but the following ladies are even more perfect as they have touched my miserable existence and elevated me to a truly human and spiritual life.

5. Fuije Reina. I became enamored with Fuije Reina when she made eye contact with me, smiled, and waved back, as I smiled and waved at her during the tragicly dull question session at Anime Expo. It was so good to learn from her that she felt Akimoto Sayaka would make the best Prime Minister of Japan. I was not deserving of the honor of having her smile and wave to me, but I am thankful for the grace she had bestowed upon me by recognizing my existence. It is my fondest hope to give my life for Fuije Reina.















4. Miyazawa Sae. I am a big fan of Miyazawa Sae because she does the most to challenge gender stereotypes in AKB48, which already does a great deal to challenge gender roles in their works. Miyazawa Sae was absolutely amazing as the lovestruck Genking, devoted in her love to Atsuko. It is my fondest wish to give my life to help Miyazawa Sae be the most handsome of idols.





3. Matsui Rena. I know little about Matsui Rena. She has graced the songs of many an AKB48 single, but more importantly she portrayed Gekikara in Majisuka Gakuen. When I saw Gekikara I knew Majisuka Gakuen was my favorite drama. While Gekikara is only fictional, I want few things more than to be killed by her. It is my fondest hope to have the blood spattered giggling face of Matsui Rena be the last thing I ever see on this Earth.










2. Akimoto Sayaka. Akimoto Sayaka is energetic, powerful, and intends to use the military to seize control of Japan and form a military alliance with the United States. I met Ms. Akimoto at Anime Expo in Los Angeles and she kindly shared her plan with me. I am certain her regime will bring sanity and stability to a violent and chaotic world. I have faith that the armies of the world will bow down before her power, recognizing her divine mission to rule us all. It is my fondest hope to give my life in the service of Akimoto's Imperial regime.















1. Watanabe Mayu. Watanabe Mayu is the most perfect of the best and beautiful creations in the universe. I fell completely in love with Watanabe Mayu while watching her portray Nezumi in Majisuka Gakuen. Though I will likely never have the honor of cowering in the presence of her divine beauty, I hope that Mayuyu is more than a little like Nezumi in real life- manipulative, brilliant, beautiful, and evil. It is my fondest hope to give my life in the service of Mayuyu's schemes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...