Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Todd's Clarification: AKB48 are perfect and can do no wrong.

While I respect Mina's position- as mistaken as it may be, I thought I should try to be just as clear as my good host.


AKB48 are perfect. They can do no wrong. Never has a more divine and wondrous creation ever graced this Earth. AKB48 may test their fans, but in the end these tests were always for the best. We fans grow and learn from these experiences and become better people for them. AKB48 do not necessarily give us all what we want, but in their infinite and divine wisdom, AKB48 give us what we need.


To be clear, this is not bias but simple objective fact. I fully understand that many may be lost in anger, hate, and misery, but these are self imposed hells. I have faith, and AKB48 know, that if you only opened up your heart to the love and beauty of AKB48 you too will recognize this fact of their perfection and divine mission.

AKB48 are not just gods to me, but they are gods for all of us. Set aside your false idols for AKB48. They have been sent to deliver us from the misery and hells of human creation. AKB48 can bless your existence, just as they have blessed mine. My posts are never critical of AKB48 but only seek to further explore and understand their divine presence and the part AKB48 play in the workings of the universe.


If you do not love and devote yourself to the beauty and light of AKB48 as I have, I am sorry for your loss and suffering. Please open your heart to love and beauty and let their divine perfection bless your existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...