Tuesday, December 28, 2010

AKB Sub-Group New Singles Info

Both French Kiss and Watarirouka Hashiritai will be releasing a new single in the upcoming months.  I slightly feel like I am jumping the gun, but I have my reasons.  The interesting thing is that both singles will come with a poster and a random trading card.  Please use my links if you are planning on purchasing any of these; it'll encourage me to support them too.

On January 19, 2011 (my golden birthday) French Kiss will release their second single 'If'.  Here is a preview:

If [CD+DVD / Type A]
3000yen
1. If
2. Mae wo Muiteru Kimi
DVD: (Drama/ If PV/ (First Press ONLY) Drama Making of)
Extras (First Press)
1. Trading card (1 of 3)
2. Poster

If [CD+DVD / Type B]
1800yen
1. If
2. Chinmoku (Kashiwagi Yuki Solo Ballad)
DVD: (Digital Manga [Kyo, Koi wo Hajimemasu]/ If PV/ (First Press ONLY) Manga Making of)
Extras (First Press)
1. Trading card (1 of 3)
2. Poster

If [CD / Type C]
1200yen
1. If
2. Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate (B4 Stage [Line Division Unknown])
Extras (First Press)
1. Trading card (1 of 3)
2. Poster

I've ordered Type C.  It is the cheapest and it has my favorite cover.  If I could I would of gone for Type A because the coupling song is better and it includes the drama.  Their debut single's drama was quite good.  I'm excited to see Aki-chan do archery.  

*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:

Watarirouka Hashiritai for their 7th single have added two members (Iwasa and Komori) for a grand total of 7 members.  The two new members are only temporary and have been apart of WH for their radio show.  Nothing has really been leaked for this one yet, except the covers.  It will be released on February 2nd.  It will be a Valentine's Day track.  
Type B [Limited Edition]

So why did I buy mine so early?  Well, I wanted the regular edition and there are only 22 first press copies left at CD Japan.  This is the only single they'll be releasing with seven members, it is valentines themed, the covers are good, and it comes with both a poster and a trading card.  So if you want the cheapest version with a poster hurry up and grab a copy.

Speaking of WH. . . CD Japan is having a 2011 calendar sale and their calendar is included.  Buy it on sale HERE.





PLEASE SUPPORT THE IDOLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...