Friday, December 3, 2010

The First Look at Morning Musume's 9th Generation Auditions

The first preview is out and good news is that the auditions will be aired.  It will be nice to be able to watch some decent audition clips because NMB48 didn't really give you a good look or feel for the new members.  (Of course they weren't looking for under or about five members.)  I am thrilled to see Morning Musume will add some more members to the crew, maybe I'll start to be happy with the group again.  (I wasn't impressed with their new album so I didn't purchase it.  I am hoping one of my other bloggers will review it, because I know one of them bought it.)  My only concern is that Tsunku has been letting a lot of good talent fall through his fingers.  I understand that not everyone is suited for Morning Musume and he has to consider the other members and group chemistry and all that, but he still could of signed them like Mikitty.  I am happy that he did, in a way, because quite a few have been successful elsewhere.  (For example: Koda Kumi, Sumire Sato, Yuki Kashiwagi, and Ayaka Umeda.)  I'll let you watch now:


Now if you don't mind I'll point out the ones that I like so far.  It is always hard to tell who are the best out of so little, so it is mostly based on looks.
 Hello Project has been getting a lot of look-a-likes recently.  She looks like Yurina Kumai.
She looks cute to me, and well put together.  Usually the girls look disheveled and a complete mess, but she doesn't.  I adore girls with baby faces (round face shapes).  She might be skipped over because Hello Project doesn't seem like it would pick up girls that aren't really skinny.  They do have idols that aren't slender, but they didn't start out that way. 
It is the Japanese Lin Lin!  If she gets in we will see if Tsunku is racist.  He never gave Lin Lin a chance even though she was young and had an amazing voice.  I wonder if she is as talented and hilarious as poor Lin Lin.  
She looks beautiful.  As I mentioned before girls don't usually look that great during the audition process.  I just hope she can sing and dance.

I thought, to give some perspective, how much an idol can change (in presentation) between her audition and activity.  This is a finalist of the 8th Generation Morning Musume audition.  Sato Sumire is a current member of AKB48's Team B and is ranked as an Undergirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...