Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Upcoming Posts! (from mina : 3)

Hopefully I will follow through with this one.  I'm done with my finals so I have like three weeks off where I will have lots more free time.  There are a number of posts I've been wanting to do, so hopefully I'll get them done, but if you know me you know that as soon as I write down to do something I usually won't.

-Berryz Koubou 2010 Concert Review: I got the idea when I saw that their first live concert in Bangkok got uploaded onto YouTube, but then I wasn't too impressed with the one part that I watched.  Therefore, I am going to try their summer concert.  The good news is that I adore their album for this concert, so it should be good.

-C-ute 2010 Dance Special Concert Tour Review: Guess what else got uploaded!  This is in no particular order by the way.  The dance medley from this concert renewed my interest in C-ute, so this was a must for me.

-Morning Musume Graduation Rival Survival Concert Review: It is a graduation concert I felt it was a requirement to review it for you guys.  I hope you guys like concert reviews because I am doing quite a bit.

-SKE48 Top 30 Concert Review: Why not?

-AKB48's 5th Anniversary Stage: I would have to download it first, but I've been wanting to watch it for a while now.

-GETS!: I am expecting a lot of delicious goodies that will be coming my way this holiday season so I will share them with you.  The only sad thing is that I'll be leaving my scanner in my dorm room over break, so you'll have to wait for any high quality scans.

-Buono! 2010 Concert Review: Yeah another concert review, but as of now I don't know what news will pop up so this is all I got.  The AKB48 ranker is down too, but V3.0 is in the works so I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...