Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Itano Tomomi's Solo Single (Dear J) Info

Well the covers are out with some of the basic info about each version.  There might be some more information waiting to be released but I'll mention it once they release the PV.  I'm already eyeing Type A.  My birthday is in January so I might get it for myself.  As expected Tomochin will be releasing a dance track with a fashionable theme for the promotional video.  She is popular in Shibuya and with the fashion industry.  Each first press copy comes with an application ticket (which sucks if you aren't making a trip to Japan) and a photo.  Each version is 1524 yen.  Let's get right to it then:

Dear J [CD+DVD / Type A]

- Coupling Track: TUNNEL
- Special movie on DVD: “Tomomi Itano Collection”





Dear J [CD+DVD / Type B]

- Coupling Track: Stay by my side
- Special movie on DVD: “Tomomi Itano Interview”





Dear J [CD+DVD / Type C]

- Coupling Track: Thank you
- Special movie on DVD: “Making of Tomomi Itano”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...