Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hello Project News!

Yeah, great time for all this crap to be coming out.  My first final is on Sunday, but no I'm not going to ban myself from my computer.  It makes for a nice study break.  First off, anything that includes a video will be posted after the jump.  Here we go!

It seems S/mileage members have been getting the run around.  It was announced that Ogawa Saki would release a photobook, but apparently that was a prank done by the staff.  It has also been announced that Wada Ayaka will release her first photobook and DVD.  The release is set for 2011.03.02.

Risa, Maimi, Airi, Momoko, and Reina have all released a cover song of Tanpopo's Seinaru Kane Ga Hibiku Yoru on the Japanese iTunes.
Here are the five finalists of the Morning Musume 9th Generation Auditions.  I'm disappointed that it is only five because there tends to be more if they add four members.  The good news is that out of the five, four look like they could make it in, and three of those four look like they have great potential.  The first two and the last one (in order of top to bottom of the pictures) got my vote.  It is hard to tell during the audition process because they are so raw.  Plus, remember how KonKon failed the audition, but still made it.  I adore KonKon.  It seems most of the look-a-likes were cut.  They might of not wanted any look-a-likes so soon.  The video is after the break.



Mitsui Aika (Morning Musume) will release her first photobook and DVD, wow H!P is on a role!  The photobook is titled Aika.  The DVD is titled Mittsi.  They plan to release them on January 26th.


Here are Arashi's and AKB48's performances at Best Artist 2010.



As most of you know, Kamei Eri, Jun Jun, and Lin Lin have graduated from Morning Musume and Hello Project.  I've found some performances from their last concert together, enjoy! (I'll review the concert when I have more time. I didn't check to see if it was the whole thing or if it was in the right order.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...